- This event has passed.
“Second Saturday” Community Outreach
May 12, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Join us as we get out into the area surrounding Quest Church to serve our community.
We’ll have several different “projects” each time we go out.
Children are welcome to attend WITH parents. You must be 16 or older to attend without a parent.
This Month’s Projects
Our BIG event will be a Spa Day for Single Moms. We are inviting singles moms and their kids to our church for the morning. This includes moms from the various ministries we are apart of and other single moms from our church. We need help with the following:
– Playing and hanging out with the kids (they will be creating a gift for their moms as well)
– Food for the moms (we will be serving brunch)
– Donating Finger nail polish
– People that can greet and serve the single moms
– Anyone willing to the help with the “spa” portion of the morning
For the men, we have a group going over to Concerned Women to help with a construction project. They need help doing the following:
– Replacing front and back door
– Putting linoleum down in the small bathroom
– Pressure washing the outside of the building
– Replace light fixtures
We will also have a group that will be putting together gift baskets for Foster Families in our area.
To volunteer, sign up HERE.
If you a single mom and want to register for our event, you can sign up HERE.